DISCLAIMER, CONSUMER GUARANTEE & IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Weight loss among participants varies. Federal agencies suggest most people who participate in any weight loss program will lose an average of 1-2 pounds per week. Our program involves low calories (800 calories/day) and other dietary and lifestyle restrictions or modifications.
Testimonials are from actual clients who have completed the program and did not receive any compensation for their endorsements.
There is no guarantee of specific results. Results may vary.
STUDIES & TRIALS
IRB Approved Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled (non-personalized and unsupervised) Trial was sponsored by NutriMost LLC and conducted by an independent contract research organization (Global Clinicals, Inc., Los Angeles, CA), Results show an average weight loss of 6.13 pounds in 20 days and 8.8 lbs. in 45 days on the 40-day (Non-Personalized and unsupervised) Weight Loss Program. The top 10% of participants average weight loss at day 45 was 24.25 pounds.
The Prospective Longitudinal Cohort Case Study, biostatistical analysis and white paper was contracted by NutriMost LLC and authored by Jane Hall, PhD. from Jane Hall Biomed Consulting. Data comes from first time clients who submitted data to a third party for tracking of daily weight loss and progress through the Classic weight loss programs and the results have been accurately and transparently presented. The Prospective Longitudinal Cohort Case Study Results show an average weight loss of 26.2 lbs. on the Classic weight loss program, with an average weight loss of 14.3 lbs. within the first 20 days of the program.
STRONGSCIENCE® Certification is a third-party certification that reflects the educated views and opinions of StrongScience® researchers only, and is supported by a scientific evaluation of the Classic weight loss programs under the terms and conditions in the Research Agreement.
StrongScience® certifications are based on information, data, and research known or available to StrongScience® at the time of its review, and information disclosed to StrongScience® by interested parties. Certifications are limited to that universe of information available to StrongScience®.
Certification is limited to the individual ingredients, blends, or combinations of ingredients which are submitted to StrongScience® for evaluation, or the specific ingredients, blends, or combinations of ingredients for which StrongScience deems certification appropriate. The Certification only applies to those identified articles, unless stated otherwise in the StrongScience® literature. Certification is not a guarantee or warranty that a product is safe or effective for all consumers, in part, because product performance and safety depend on many factors that cannot be predicted or applied to all consumer uses generally, or to all conditions of use. The StrongScience® Certification does not substitute for medical advice, and is not intended to serve as advice to any consumer regarding proper use or application of consumer products reviewed. Whenever starting or using a health-related product, users are always encouraged to consult with a qualified healthcare provider.
StrongScience® does not represent, certify, or warrant that any consumer product complies with applicable law, statute, or regulation. StrongScience® is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice. Questions concerning the legality of certified products, or the use of certified products, should be directed to competent legal counsel or authorities. StrongScience® does not endorse or support any particular product use, and reports solely on the scientific support associated with labeling claims. StrongScience® has no financial or property interests in any Product subject to certification, or in companies manufacturing or distributing same.
More information regarding STRONGSCIENCE® Certification can be found on the StrongScience® website at http://strongscience.com/
LIFE STYLE CHANGE:
The Classic Weight Loss Program is a 65+ day program that consists of 6 Phases. The program provides personal coaching and other resources over a 65 day period of which between 40 to 45 days involve low calorie (800 calories / day) and other dietary and lifestyle modifications. The weight loss portion involves various dietary and lifestyle modifications including being empowered by knowing the foods that tend to most likely match the clients wellness goals. Food timing and frequency rules are also a part of the program.
BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS:
All before and after images are actual clients who have participated in the Classic weight loss program.
WHAT IS THE classic WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM?
Weight Loss programs are supervised by the doctor and his team of health Coaches
- There are 2 core weight loss programs… The Classic Weight Loss Program and the Mini-Classic Weight Loss Program
- The Classic Weight Loss Program:
- Provides personal coaching supervision and other resources over a 65 day period.
- Between 40 to 45 days involve low calorie (800 calories / day) and other dietary and lifestyle modifications.
- The Mini-Classic Weight Loss Program:
- Provides personal coaching supervision and other resources over a 45 day period.
- Between 20 to 25 days involve low calorie (800 calories / day) and other dietary and lifestyle modifications on the Mini-Classic Weight Loss Program.
- During the Weight Loss Programs, dietary and lifestyle modifications are a part of the program including:
- There are no prepackaged foods or shakes, foods may be obtained from your local grocery store or supermarket.
- Each meal is balanced with a protein, a vegetable and a fruit.
- The participants are to utilize little to no oils or fats during the weight loss phase of the program and cannot eat the same vegetable or fruit twice in one day.
- Participants should not eat the same protein over a 2 day period.
- Participants are supplied the personalized supplements and dosage recommendations as well as the period of time in which they are to consume the nutritional supplements.
- After the weight loss phase of the program (phase 4 and beyond), the participant increases their caloric intake substantially as determined by utilizing calculations involving daily calorie intake and basal metabolic rate from the users body composition analysis. Calorie intake during this period is typically within the 1500–2500 calorie range (consistent with current U.S. Department of Health recommendations [HHS, 2017]) for focusing on weight maintenance.
- The participant is educated during the supervised portion of the program on how to recognize metabolic imbalances as well as, what the participant can do to help maintain their weight loss after supervision ends.